Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: BTR-80  (Read 53150 times)

BijiHunter

Re: BTR-80
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2015, 08:00:39 am »

Wow, this is amazing, can't wait to see it in a finished state!

And how do I rotate the turret?
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

― André Gide

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2015, 11:37:07 am »

Wow, this is amazing, can't wait to see it in a finished state!

And how do I rotate the turret?

... you have to see in the options, if you have the keys set for those rotation (turret up/down/left/right/FIRE) ... normally they're not set.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

BijiHunter

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2015, 01:50:27 pm »

Wow, thanks!

This has just added a whole new level of awesomeness!
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

― André Gide

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2015, 04:22:24 am »

BTR Gauges pannel (switches not put in yet and a external tachometer will be on the left upper corner) !  :D

The more i see, how the interier is made, the more it looks like someone just put stuff on a few boards and mounted it somewhere at random. =D it will be a really interesting change to drive one of these not in 3D person outer-view, but from inside. Claustrophobic a little and cant imagine reverse parking.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2015, 04:36:53 am »

"it will be a really interesting change to drive one of these not in 3D person outer-view, but from inside. Claustrophobic a little"

+1

Keep going!!!

"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]