Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Simulator camera  (Read 3440 times)

bouhnosaure

Simulator camera
« on: July 14, 2014, 05:32:40 am »

Hello,
i've an idea about enhancement of the camera system.

when i play, i'm frustrated about camera system, because i think it would be interesting to add two more point of view like "pursuit" or "distant".

in outerra there is a powerful flight dynamics system and we cannot see all his power.

for instance, the aircraft MiG 29 can "drift" (or use his vectorial thrust), but we cannot see this with available points of view in outerra.

and the other point is the pursuit camera, i think its important because she add more dynamic to the flight ( about the view and pleasure).

i join videos to put instance on my words:

Distant camera

or

Chase or pursuit camera

or

thanks you !

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Simulator camera
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 02:51:53 pm »

Hello,
i've an idea about enhancement of the camera system.

when i play, i'm frustrated about camera system, because i think it would be interesting to add two more point of view like "pursuit" or "distant".

in outerra there is a powerful flight dynamics system and we cannot see all his power.

for instance, the aircraft MiG 29 can "drift" (or use his vectorial thrust), but we cannot see this with available points of view in outerra.

and the other point is the pursuit camera, i think its important because she add more dynamic to the flight ( about the view and pleasure).

i join videos to put instance on my words:

Distant camera

or

Chase or pursuit camera

or

thanks you !

Yes, a few nice-view cameras would do good.

P.S.: Wasn't those nozzles added on later models ? - at-least our Slovak ones are in the soviet-era design, max. whyte upgraded avionics and weapon systems in NATO/RUS mix style.

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

HiFlyer

Re: Simulator camera
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 04:37:57 pm »

I agree, user or creator defined cameras are a must.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro