Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Project google loon  (Read 5347 times)

aWac9

Project google loon
« on: January 22, 2015, 05:46:03 pm »

INTERNET FOR EVERYONE WITH THE TECHNOLOGY OF BALLOONS
(I did not know where to put this post
will do well here?)

http://www.google.com/intl/es-419/loon/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Global_semBK_es

http://www.flightradar24.com/HBAL444/555f399

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:50:13 pm by aWac9 »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Project google loon
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 12:08:17 am »

Will be a problem to hold them at place ... also for low flight aviation.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

aWac9

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:43:26 am »

balloon =20km
the idea of a free internet and facebook,, may also have similar project,, if any problems will be for large telecommunications companies that will do everything possible to bring down these balloons.
aircraft ?? I do not think they have that many planes flying algura, I vien the Concorde(Operating without),, but no longer flies and militarily Russians have the Mig31 and American U-2; the SR-71 and RQ-4 "Hawk" (UAV)

planes
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2E8HxvVunwsV3VoMDUybHEyY1U/view?usp=sharing

;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:23:57 am by aWac9 »

PytonPago

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 09:56:16 am »

SR-71B still flies ? ... did think they commisioned it a whyle ago ... also, didnt know those drones have a till 30 km capability...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

aWac9

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 12:56:06 pm »

Pyton... where you have parked your BTR?
:)

PytonPago

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 02:54:56 am »

Pyton... where you have parked your BTR?
:)

... i knew it ... you're pulling me nose !

SR-71 was decommissioned 1999 to be replace by the SR-72 (what seems to be now actually the hypersonic thing US (and recently china too) tested few times whyte the from near orbit decent), having also that RQ-180 drone project as spare.

And Global Hawk has a maximum altitude of 65,000ft.  (roughly 20 km)   ... you fiend !  :))

... nah, my point was, that those balloons are pretty uncontrollable as being in the winds (witch at that altitude can be quite a thing) - fixating it by 25 km ropes is a little ... NAH ... Thats why i would rather put them on some ultra-light and solar powered drones, that can cope whyte that. Something more like the NASAs Helios , just specifically designed to fly long-term at 25 km altitude.