Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: future of the game  (Read 26529 times)

bomber

Re: future of the game
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2016, 06:31:48 am »

Heh how about also growing a thicker skin.... because there was no attack done here
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

fooff

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2016, 02:32:59 pm »

Heh how about also growing a thicker skin.... because there was no attack done here
Can't, it will lose all of its softness

HiFlyer

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2016, 03:31:48 pm »

Straying into unnecessary territory here. I see nothing wrong either with the original question or with the majority of the answers, but tone is important.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

chrisb

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 11:31:21 am »

I haven't been on here for quite a while. But regards use for the engine or a game from it. I think as a sandbox world it would suit a vast war-gaming world, modern or historic (modern for me though).
I know Titanim is touted, well more than touted and I look forward to seeing what that has to offer, if available to the public.
But yes, a vast war-gaming world, would be nice. :)

With an appropriate AI system. ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]