Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: A320 model wanted - detailed cockpit  (Read 7512 times)

rolffey

A320 model wanted - detailed cockpit
« on: July 26, 2015, 08:16:53 am »

Dear all, is there any A320 cockpit/airplane available for outer? We would like to rebuild the exact A320 systems/ECAMs in this environment and would appreciate some help. Thanks. Rolf

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: A320 model wanted - detailed cockpit
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 11:28:07 am »

Dear all, is there any A320 cockpit/airplane available for outer? We would like to rebuild the exact A320 systems/ECAMs in this environment and would appreciate some help. Thanks. Rolf

You would have to create the model, or find some A320 model from MSF(or other sim), that would be allowed from theyr creators to be used and modified for OT ....
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

HiFlyer

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 11:59:59 am »

A good place too look for a model might be withing the Flightgear community. Then you would need permission to use/convert it.....
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 12:22:59 pm »

The project Airbus team have an A320:
http://www.pafs.wf/downloads

Since the team who made it agreed to let Levi port the A380, it must be possible to get the source models from them and then convert it for Outerra :)

John514

• Certified TARDIS driver.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 05:27:29 am »

But I think the project Airbus A320 uses the stock FSX airbus cockpit so they can't port that over without Microsoft s or even Lockheed Martins permission (and they're definitely not going to get that permission )
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

Note: I do not claim to know everything.
I just like to help people around the forum.