Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Crash to desktop  (Read 2995 times)

Dharma Initiative

• Enter: 4815162342
Crash to desktop
« on: September 24, 2015, 06:38:57 am »

Hello Again To All ~ Currently Testing Terrain on current version ! Crashes every time i try to zoom to the ground randomly ! randomly crashes no matter where to i zoom into even if not to the ground ! the game just quits out to the windows without no warning or what so ever ! i guess because of alpha stages  ! but here's what i found ! just letting everyone know ! good luck to all ~!

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: Crash to desktop
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 07:10:19 am »

Please make sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed. In normal circumstances you'd see a crash reporter popping up, if it does not the crash likely happened in the drivers.

Dharma Initiative

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 10:20:09 am »

latest nvidia driver 355.98 nvidia geforce 760gtx 2gb ! good enough i hope ! all maxed out in graphics settings of the card it self ! all drivers including Intel drivers ! win7 ultimate x64 sp1 ! updates till now ! was thinking but maybe still try to add land to azerbaijan map ? would be a hell of fun and be really thankful if it could be done ! otherwise testing and etc from time to time ! thanx !

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 10:33:42 am »

Does it crash even if you do not max out the settings? You can delete world.cfg and eng.cfg and they will be restored to defaults.

Dharma Initiative

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 04:46:23 am »

i did not modify pretty anything only the controls and maxed out some graphics in the settings which are know to me ! no i did not try that yet ! update; this result i stated is on my desktop ! tried on my laptop no problem at all ! the installation running from one single hdd ! same cloned os both for laptop and desktop , couldnt be bothered configuring another setup for desktop separately ! thanx !