Outerra Engine > Development screen shots and videos

Adjustable time flow

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve.Wilson:
You do realize that with a mouse and slider, Cameni is really moving the whole planet?  A mere 5.972 x 10^24 kg.

;)

Gorgeous.  It looks like a nice place to live.

Abc94:
Good job guys!  I look forward to playing with that whenever you finish working on it.  Nice touch putting "Minecraft" in the time flow multiplier text box.

And as always, good choice of music for the video.  Really seems to go with it.   8)

Edit:  Also it's probably a good idea to be able to disable time flow as well in case you are trying to get the lighting right for a image/video or for some other reason.

ZeosPantera:

--- Quote from: Abc94 on January 19, 2013, 02:38:48 pm ---Also it's probably a good idea to be able to disable time flow as well in case you are trying to get the lighting right for a image/video or for some other reason.

--- End quote ---

Imagine filming something in 1.0X and you have been there so long the sun goes down.. THEN you know you have been playing too long.

Abc94:

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera on January 19, 2013, 04:16:09 pm ---Imagine filming something in 1.0X and you have been there so long the sun goes down.. THEN you know you have been playing too long.

--- End quote ---

:P

Yeah... but it could happen.

ChrisBLN:
Ohh man, i was trying doing video captures with fraps for days. How do you record your amazing videos? As soon as i have load on my paypal account i will buy me the full version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version