Outerra Engine > Off Topic

Desert people

(1/3) > >>

C. Shawn Smith:
(split from here)

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera ---Definitely on the beach but he has to do a 1080P version..
--- End quote ---

Agreed :D

You know, Angrypig and Cameni hates us now :).  I can imagine the conversation in the Outerra office:

Cameni: Good Lord, cshawnsmith is requesting another thing that will take us away from our work!
Angrypig: Why don't you just ban them, already?
Cameni: Bad press.
Angrypig: With an engine like this, you're really worried about the press?
Cameni: Well, consider Zeos, Raiko, and Shawn all working together -- not to mention the other yahoos on the forum -- they could end any advancements we make, just from their demands!  After all, Shawn actually asked for a shot of Lake Lewisville, the most boring place on the planet!
Angrypig: Not to mention him and a few others asked for the Grand Canyon, complete with Pine Trees!
Cameni:  EXACTLY!  Crazy Americans!  Good lord, I wish they'd never Googled us!

:lol:

RaikoRaufoss:
Yes, while Zeos and Shawn do technical questions, Raiko comes up with new ideas, and always has some question for us! :lol:

cameni:

--- Quote from: cshawnsmith ---Cameni:  EXACTLY!  Crazy Americans!  Good lord, I wish they'd never Googled us!
--- End quote ---
:D

How did you guys find us anyway?

Though we are not saying "good lord" around here. If you want a common utterance unique to Outerra office, that would be .. um, how to translate it - something like "desertwards", going/heading in the direction of a desert, and several other variants of desert-something :)

Cameni: Desertwards, cshawnsmith is requesting another thing that will take us away from our work!
Angrypig: Why don't you just send him to a desert, already?
Cameni: Bad press, desert-ah.
Angrypig: With an engine like this, you're really worried about the press?
Cameni: Well, consider Zeos, Raiko, and Shawn all working together -- not to mention the other yahoos on the forum -- they could end any advancements we make, just from their demands!  After all, Shawn actually asked for a shot of Lake Lewisville, the most boring place on the desert!
Angrypig: Not to mention him and a few others asked for the Grand Canyon, complete with Pine Trees!
Cameni:  EXACTLY!  Crazy desert Americans! I wish they'd never Googled us!

Jagerbomber:
I'm pretty sure I found you through Youtube.

OGREMAN:
Hi Cameni ... AngryPig, I found you via a link published in the forum of the flight sim Digital Combat Simulation (DCS) to your YouTube vids!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version