User mods, screenshots & videos > Aircraft

The politics of flight sim communities

<< < (2/4) > >>

Levi:

--- Quote from: bomber on August 14, 2014, 05:44:50 am ---No real rush, it's just nice to know I can concentrate on flight models

--- End quote ---
Alright. But I think I can start working on it by the end of this week, if all goes well :)

Levi:
Hi Simon (bomber)!

Here are some screens of the ASK-13 almost finished (static model only). I just have to set the correct position/orientation of the pivots for some parts to be able to properly animate them, and we're ready to go! :D

Gallery here.

You just concentrate on the flight dynamics, and I take care of the rest. Is that OK?
In that case, it would be nice to have the FDM's you already got for this glider, in order to start doing the animations.

Also, do you plan to make this beautiful glider available for the rest of the users/community? If so, should I create a new topic with this plane/glider?

bomber:
Looking good :-)

http://target4today.com/_posted_images_/2014-08/ask-13.xml

right click save as.

it's not 100% it's short 2 moments and a drag value, but I hope angrypig is looking it why it crashs with these included...

oh yeh lets make it available to all, and yes again to a new thread...

thanks for the help on this.

M7:
Beautifull!

Levi:

--- Quote from: bomber on August 20, 2014, 06:02:36 am ---Looking good :-)

http://target4today.com/_posted_images_/2014-08/ask-13.xml

right click save as.

it's not 100% it's short 2 moments and a drag value, but I hope angrypig is looking it why it crashs with these included...

oh yeh lets make it available to all, and yes again to a new thread...

thanks for the help on this.

--- End quote ---
Awesome!
But, that FDM gets me those NaN errors, don't you have one that actually works, without the errors? Simpler but working if it's possible, otherwise I'll simply create a basic one using Aeromatic. :P

Does that FDM works for you, or it's just me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version