Outerra Engine > Off Topic

Rigs of Rods

<< < (5/6) > >>

Lifter:
Rigsof Rods Vehicle Dynamics

[youtube2]BG9BnCLxtfc[/youtube2]

Modding the Tatra T813 to a Dakar version with improved on road handling.

Edit:

Burning rubber

[youtube2]k1JAizoHUHw[/youtube2]

Manged to keep it drifting with steering and throttle... :)

Timmo:
Pretty cool physics and deformations!......why are there multiple shadows though?

Lifter:

--- Quote from: Timmo ---Pretty cool physics and deformations!......why are there multiple shadows though?
--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot.
Its a wrong setting in our current enviroment simulation...the moon emits too much light at daytimes when its visible in the sky. Fixed in our current svn version already. Rigs of Rods is like Outerra under development.

Tatra Dakar support truck getting a modern airride with coil over shock suspension and wider track, changing truck behaviour a lot ( well there was never a T813 8x8 Dakar as far as i know, but its a pretty cool showcase anyway) :

[youtube2]DHQLEJEG71w[/youtube2]

corona:
While this is on Off Topic, is there a specific reason that you keep posting these?
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some users will find these interresting, but why choose to post them on the Outerra Forum?

ZeosPantera:

--- Quote from: corona ---While this is on Off Topic, is there a specific reason that you keep posting these?
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some users will find these interesting, but why choose to post them on the Outerra Forum?
--- End quote ---

I can see the correlation. ROR is a sort of open world game, outerra is the ultimate open world game. He has a tatra, Cameni has a tatra. ror is a vehicle simulator, outerra is going to be a vehicle simulator.

Plus the forums have slowed to a crawl so any posts that remind me this place exists are good. I may start a desktops thread just for that reason... nah. Here are the screens I took and are using anyway. 1920x1200 PNG's http://wallbase.net/related/741897

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version