User mods, screenshots & videos > Vehicles

Additional controls for vehicles

<< < (3/5) > >>

cameni:
Yes, it's set for vehicle instance in init_vehicle

deathevor:
-Radio :)

Would be nice to have a radio in vehicle :)

Anthony817:
Wow! Glad I bought this a week ago, looks like the updates and features are coming along nicely! I was wanting Interior and head/tail lights for night driving, but a turret and the ability to fire weapons to allow terrain deformation in vehicles would be great!

What about having tactical nukes in game for lobbing over mountainsides to wreak havoc on the ground below? 

Anybody feel like making a APC or Tank with a tactical nuke launcher? :)

KelvinNZ:
Hmmm, additional controls, let's see...

Oh, and I know some of these would be in a separate aircraft script but I will vomit my ideas here anyway, choose what you will of them, if any  :)

Aircraft:
Separate control for canopy open and close (could use standard door function here) or multiple doors like baggage compartment, engine bay oil flap, cowl flaps, etc...
Aircraft carrier functions, maybe tail hook control, aircraft lift pad from internal hangar bay and also the raised area behind the jet that contains the jet blast.
Aircraft beacon, Navigation, strobe, and landing lights. (there could be multiple configurable keys for lights in general and you could choose which keys control which lights, more universal this way)
External object manipulation (i.e aircraft hangar and garage, door open and close)
Fuel jettison function and fuel flap/cap so if you can drop fuel if you're too heavy (future planning of course here)
Spoilers or speed brakes
Separate function for bomb drops (this could be great for some sort of future game) blowing up dams or something from an Avro Lancaster; bomb bay doors.
There are many cockpit functions that I could mention here but i'll just keep it simple and leave it at that.

Ground Vehicles:
Mirror adjustment on vehicles
handbrake (as well as foot brake) function
Automatic and manual gear change mode
Raising or lowering suspension

Camera reset function to a predetermined angle based on what view mode you are in.
More external view functions
Internal vehicle camera adjust (raise head view, lower head view, left and right head adjustments)

mLichy:
So I hooked up my bonnet/boot (hood/trunk) to move using the O key, with AOpen.  But, is there a way to animate over time like in UpdateFrame?  Right now it's just On/off. 

Either way though, it's cool to see it moving/opening :)  Thanks for the update.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version