Outerra Engine > Development screen shots and videos

Importer and vehicle physics video

<< < (2/14) > >>

cameni:
That is just the name of the script file, you can put anything in there. The video has been made with the latest (internal) version, and that one generates a script file name there (you can change it), and later when you insert the vehicle and the script file you provided here doesn't exist, it creates one (if you are the package owner). We will release this version soon, but you can still use the latest public version - just put a script name in the box here, and then create the file in the package directory, copying there the example script from T817, modifying appropriately.

murkz:
Hi,

I think my issue is the rigging of the model. Is it possible to post a diagram or a model that is rigged with wheels and camera position.

At the moment I can not get into the my model or change view with C. My ALT E brings up a blank window that I can not close. I have to press ESC twice, where my model falls to the ground and sort of flips about.

giucam:
Wonderful! Just wonderful!
I'm going to try the BMW as soon as I can. Now the only thing missing is OSM import ;)
And also other cars, since i can't model :P

cameni:

--- Quote from: murkz on November 12, 2012, 04:06:13 pm ---At the moment I can not get into the my model or change view with C. My ALT E brings up a blank window that I can not close. I have to press ESC twice, where my model falls to the ground and sort of flips about.

--- End quote ---
I could spawn your model, esc twice to close menu then enter, then switch camera with C
But Alt+E produces an error when I do a clean install+patch, there seems to be something missing in the patch ...

cameni:
Please update (3391), the editor code was missing in the installer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version