User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

Street stuff

<< < (3/3)

Atrax:

--- Quote from: leglobetrotter on July 28, 2013, 02:50:33 am ---Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen that the person had left the forum. And as my English is far more functional, I am using a language translator, more to understand the topics, I spend a lot of time to do the translation.

As I begin to find a cadence of acceptable work; I start to leave messages.

For the work of 3D unfortunately for me that seems impossible because I am 60 years old and I have never done this. More programs are very expensive to buy.   :( :(

--- End quote ---

You can get free professional 3D modeling progs for free on Autodesk's site. You just need to make an account and they'll give you tools for free, whatever prog you want from their list. Try it out, and good luck! :)

leglobetrotter:

--- Quote from: Atrax on July 28, 2013, 05:29:06 am ---
--- Quote from: leglobetrotter on July 28, 2013, 02:50:33 am ---Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen that the person had left the forum. And as my English is far more functional, I am using a language translator, more to understand the topics, I spend a lot of time to do the translation.

As I begin to find a cadence of acceptable work; I start to leave messages.

For the work of 3D unfortunately for me that seems impossible because I am 60 years old and I have never done this. More programs are very expensive to buy.   :( :(

--- End quote ---

You can get free professional 3D modeling progs for free on Autodesk's site. You just need to make an account and they'll give you tools for free, whatever prog you want from their list. Try it out, and good luck! :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you for this information, we will therefore try to make 3D   :o :o ::) ::) :P :P :P ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version