User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

Street stuff

<< < (2/3) > >>

mori:
Are you still working on it? It has been quite a while...

leglobetrotter:
Hello
Superb work, I encourage you to continue.
 :) :)

mori:
i can continue his work, since he probably left.

leglobetrotter:
Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen that the person had left the forum. And as my English is far more functional, I am using a language translator, more to understand the topics, I spend a lot of time to do the translation.

As I begin to find a cadence of acceptable work; I start to leave messages.

For the work of 3D unfortunately for me that seems impossible because I am 60 years old and I have never done this. More programs are very expensive to buy.   :( :(

mori:

--- Quote from: leglobetrotter on July 28, 2013, 02:50:33 am ---Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen that the person had left the forum. And as my English is far more functional, I am using a language translator, more to understand the topics, I spend a lot of time to do the translation.

As I begin to find a cadence of acceptable work; I start to leave messages.

For the work of 3D unfortunately for me that seems impossible because I am 60 years old and I have never done this. More programs are very expensive to buy.   :( :(

--- End quote ---

Programs are tools. There are expensive big tools, and even free, but still good for achieving what you want to achieve.
The main thing is that core principles of 3d are outside of tools,modelling topology, process of unwrapping, drawing textures,
and many more are done in same way in all software, with very little differences.
Important thing is just to make the job done, whatever tools you use.
As to 60 years old, it can be a problem to get used to all tools available, and remember all things clearly, but in the end, you have much more
life experience that many of us. You obviously have more patience, skill of observation and wisdom. So if you decided to make 3d as your hobby,
start slow and move slow, until you gain your speed. Remember that joy of creation is what matters.
On your path you will struggle constantly with problems you will not know how to resolve, and tools that don't do what
you want them to do, and so on. So be patient and be patient and be patient and be patient.

Oh and there is also a shit ton huge amount of video lessons on youtube of any kind, about anything, you can spend years
just learning all youtube stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version