Anteworld - Outerra Game > Terrain & terrain data issues

Underground problem

(1/2) > >>

TheSquiffy:
I can't reproduce it yet, and I did'nt know the UI yet enough to go for lat/lon location, sorry, but It happened I could go under terrain level/coords I suppose. After it, I could'nt "escape". So quitting and reopening was the only solution here:

By thesquiffy at 2012-02-25

Sq.

cameni:
Looks like camera pitch turned by 180°

TheSquiffy:

--- Quote from: cameni on February 28, 2012, 05:35:29 am ---Looks like camera pitch turned by 180°

--- End quote ---

I remember I could not move anymore. Anyway, I've recorded a funny video with a similar situation. I'll try to give you it later (I'm not at home right now).

Here's what I done, I think it's reproducible:
I moved to grand canyon, a few hundered meters from it, landed a veichle, then started a suicide/rush to the canyon, watching from external camera. Veichle flawn a bit and after it's fall down, camera started an endless rotation without control (maybe the veichle). Here I seen the veichle model going under the ground, and After 5 minutes, it was still rotating and no further movements were possible. I suppose the camera "entered" someway under the ground limits with no chance to get out. I also think rotation moment where unstable and unable to recover.

Hope this helps to reproduce.

Sq.

TheSquiffy:
ehm... how do I convert yog files to something easier to manage? It's first time i see such format  :-[ :-[ :-[

Sq.

C. Shawn Smith:
http://www.outerra.com/forum/index.php?topic=432.msg5130#msg5130

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version