Outerra Apps > Games

Zombie survival game

<< < (2/10) > >>

SpaceFlight:

--- Quote from: DurMan667 on May 12, 2012, 03:05:53 am ---Zombies?  Lame.

--- End quote ---

I used to think the same thing, Zombies have been done to death basically in movies and games.
After I watched the first season of "Walking Dead" I thought maybe zombies are not dead yet. I quite enjoyed the show.
Now I think a zombie survival addon/mod for Outerra maybe a cool thing actually and perhaps not too difficult to make, though it is still a long way until this is possible. But having choices in what you want to play in OT is what I am looking forward to the most in this regard.

RaikoRaufoss:

--- End quote ---
I agree.  They've been done to death, not to mention it's a physical impossibility (dead bodies with no working circulatory system whose muscles are using what oxygen in order to move?).  To me, it's rather annoying.

ZeosPantera:
In Left 4 Dead they are just "infected" with Super Rabies. I still call them zombies if I feel like.

I guess any wild humanoid creature that is both stupid and wants to eat you could be considered a zombie.

C. Shawn Smith:

--- Quote from: RaikoRaufoss on May 12, 2012, 09:51:39 am ---

--- End quote ---
I agree.  They've been done to death, not to mention it's a physical impossibility (dead bodies with no working circulatory system whose muscles are using what oxygen in order to move?).  To me, it's rather annoying.

--- End quote ---

There's actually a scientific article running around (and a major best-selling non-fiction book based on the article) that posits that a Zombie plague could indeed be created artificially.  I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

The only thing stopping the dead from walking is the firing of neurons in the brain.  Well, rigor too. :D

ChookWantan:
As much as the zombie genre has been done to death, I just find something oddly romantic about the idea. I still find the zombie apocalypse an interesting thing to ponder to this day, regardless of how silly the concept is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version