Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: The Ultimate Simulator Game  (Read 5347 times)

Razze5

The Ultimate Simulator Game
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:13:11 pm »

You sould do this as the ultimate simulator game.. like If someone is farming (farming simulatior) and selling stuff... that trucks need to deliver forword (truck simulator), then mabye you need to keep on deliver it by air (flight simulator) and so on.. Like a big rpg online game. :) (sorry for my bad english).

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: The Ultimate Simulator Game
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 12:36:44 pm »

There's a whole board about this: Outerra World Simulator.
So yes, it's one of the possibilities, once the engine gets more robust and evolved :)

archer33

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 01:56:09 pm »

i was thinking for a ultimate simulator game do kind of a arma game with lik police cars new taskforces and stuff also farming added just a idea for a simultor  and be able to put youre own army vehicles game modes tht enclude zombies team matches and even secure building modes like i said im just giving ideas and i like wat u guys r doing if u want any outher ideas pls let me know i have alot ;D

Midviki

• Nothing matters... but everything is important.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 08:40:58 pm »

Farming + Zombies...  ;D
ATI AMD RADEON HD 6670

archer33

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 07:25:29 pm »

zombies fo sho

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:37:51 pm »

Instead of zombies.. Huge murder bugs.. Think Starship Troopers but more gruesome.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Midviki

• Nothing matters... but everything is important.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 01:22:22 pm »

Yep.. the "Farming + Zombies..." that was a joke. I actually started writing a series of books about my game, I have like 20 chapters in my first book.And I plan having around 200-250 playable races, and around 2000-3000 thousand of other non-playable creatures, and all of it, details and features about all of them are written down ;D and some of them are even already sketched on paper . :D
But the problem for me is not the ideas or the people necessary to work on the content.Cause I have that. But what engine gets finished first... Outerra or that Geoverse engine from Unlimited Detail. Or maybe I can combine them... but I would need to pay a fee for the royalty percentage to both of the companies.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 02:28:55 pm by Midviki »
ATI AMD RADEON HD 6670