Anteworld - Outerra Game > Tech demo, support, updates

Bug reporting

<< < (51/53) > >>

aWac9:
It does not seem a driver problem (screen does not respond and recover).
I do a clean installation, typical deleting files word.cfg, imap, etcc ..
rare, only it affects the asphalt material.  :-X ^-^

DenisJ:

--- Quote from: cameni on May 25, 2016, 03:59:27 pm ---Might be specific to 7xx series? We tested 9xx series on Win 7 and 10, not showing the problem.

--- End quote ---

It actually appears on GTX680 too, so it is more likely to be specific to <9xx series.

--- Quote from: aWac9 on May 25, 2016, 05:52:09 pm ---It does not seem a driver problem (screen does not respond and recover).
I do a clean installation, typical deleting files world.cfg, imap, etcc ..

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm too lazy to do all of that just to fix roads... And it is a driver problem, since in all cases it appears only after driver update.

HiFlyer:
Any movement on this? Problem is still active in more recent driver.

Further, I've been getting a lot of height over terrain errors that fling my plane into outer space and can crash Outerra.

zzz:
Point lights are obscured by the containers of the HUD text even when the HUD is off. If you have a screen full of lights you can actually see the multiple rectangles that make up the HUD.

When exporting an OTX it doesn't go to the destination folder I select. Most recently I selected "C:\Program Files (x86)" and it ended up in "C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\DVD Maker"

I've hit an undocumented upper limit in either meshes or polygons displayed. When breached nothing but empty space appears with a camera attached. This OTX
https://www.mediafire.com/?0a3hv33u4f5f7pq
is just below the limit but when it's spawned no other vehicles will spawn. The attached log file shows no errors.

KW71:
"When exporting an OTX it doesn't go to the destination folder I select. Most recently I selected "C:\Program Files (x86)" and it ended up in "C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\DVD Maker".

.otx only works on users's directory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version