Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 4059 times)

Bull

Thank You!
« on: August 27, 2012, 02:07:44 am »

I'd have never know about Outerra if it wasn't for DetCord and his video. First and foremost, where exactly do I donate? I'm rather cash heavy and would like to see the engine utilized as a flight-sim, though other uses would most certainly not disqualify said donation.

Video that brought me here.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 02:19:48 am »

For now you can just buy the Anteworld Beta. $15.. When there are more features a kickstarter will be ... started to try and lump sum some more talent to really get things going. And you can throw all your monies at Outerra.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Bull

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 03:53:14 am »

Say I wanted to fund this project? At the very least, say I had intended to provide the primary funding for this project for its duration? I see a extreme amount of potential here. While I'm not worth the extent of money most make me out to be, I am most certainly interested in funding said project.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 04:33:45 am »

As Zeos said, at the moment you can support us by buying the alpha. We are a regular company (based in Slovakia/EU) and there would be some issues with donations vs. accounting, for one thing.

For other types of support, like funding a specific project to be developed using the Outerra engine please contact us directly via email (contact at outerra.com) with description of your idea(s) and goals; things like these aren't usually discussed on the forums unless you want to launch something that is supposed to gain a wide public support and funding (like a Kickstarter campaign).