Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Outerra used in US Army simulation program  (Read 31331 times)

Robert

• Fear is the mind killer
Re: Outerra used in US Army simulation program
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 01:05:18 pm »

Outerra'ers,

Thanks for the warm reception of your comments.  The project with TES/US Army is very rewarding due to the nature of designing systems that will bring greater situation awareness and safety to pilots not only in the military but eventually to the civilian air industry. This project is about safety, avoiding ground, object and aircraft collisions.  As Brano said, this is just a pilot project... Pun intended... but there is great potential for the developments on this project to align with the greater needs of the Anteworld project.  90+% of the technology development and needs are cross beneficial to both sides of the development.

If you have business in the government/defense/engineering sectors and are interested in how to get Outerra into your projects please feel free to contact me at robert(AT)outerra.com or contact@outerra.com

I plan to be at IITSEC this December in Orlando and will be available for private demos, if you would like to get together please contact me.

Thanks!
Robert-

RaikoRaufoss

• Blood may move the wheels of history, but only our cunning keeps the wheels oiled.
    • http://www.sabaton.net/
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 01:58:31 pm »

And now remember, cameni... You are also responsible in all kills made by US Army... Because now they will train how to kill people with YOUR software. I am sure you know who is behind US Army and what are their real interests... Now you are the part of all this dirty thing... You just sold your soul for some money. Congratulations...
Great, another USA basher who believes everything they read on the internet...
He had to grow up and become a man sooner or later.. Shame he won't get to pillage homes and businesses directly.
Good gallows humor. ::)
Far from the fame
Far away from the fame
But we still remember your name
Karel JanouĊĦek
We mourn the day that you died
So be our guide
CZECHOSLOVAKIA'S PRIDE!!!!!!

seppen

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 05:58:38 pm »

Great news :)

Looking forward to next ver with modelimporter, got loads of buildings/towns to test out.

DetCord

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 06:03:59 pm »

And now remember, cameni... You are also responsible in all kills made by US Army... Because now they will train how to kill people with YOUR software. I am sure you know who is behind US Army and what are their real interests... Now you are the part of all this dirty thing... You just sold your soul for some money. Congratulations...

Considering the fact the the U.S. Military invented the internet (originally called ARPAnet), the tool you seem so fond of professing your vomitous diatribe, you should probably stop utilizing it. You know, because it probably transmitted data associated with killing people, or how to kill people, being part of the "problem" and all that.  ::)

What a twit...

Anyhoo, Great job Outerra team!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:06:46 pm by DetCord »

ChookWantan

• They call me Chook.
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 01:21:55 pm »

Awesome work! This is going to put you on the map big time
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.

AKNightHawk

• http://www.moddb.com/games/assault-knights-reign-of-steel
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 06:17:42 am »

This is so awesome even I am going to post lol.. Great job. I am happy for outterra and think this is the right thing yall are doing for sure.
Assault Knights:Reign of Steel
Donate to the Assault Knights project
I always think everything is better with mechs.
Pages: 1 [2]