Outerra Apps > Outerra World Simulator

animal planet

(1/3) > >>

saccara18:
how about the Anteworld with animals and to colonize the dinosaurs then multiply self. or the same as the human population, the road itself and then build houses, where we act as observers?

seppen:

--- Quote from: saccara18 on September 09, 2012, 12:16:29 pm ---how about the Anteworld with animals and to colonize the dinosaurs then multiply self. or the same as the human population, the road itself and then build houses, where we act as observers?

--- End quote ---

The idea of acting as observers is interesting, some play the game others just observe:)
I play a lot of BF3, just observing the mayham he he, get killed a lot but does it matter :D

ZeosPantera:
A hunting game would be the easiest thing to implement in Outerra. Just BAM you are here.. Walk around and shoot NPC.. if they show up.

seppen:

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera on September 16, 2012, 10:06:30 am ---A hunting game would be the easiest thing to implement in Outerra. Just BAM you are here.. Walk around and shoot NPC.. if they show up.

--- End quote ---

I jumped the first time I heard the wolfes cry, at first I though somehing wrong with the mastiffs outside, then realised it was from Outerra ha ha.

If can make the AI work I would gladly dedicate a pc to that alone, Outerra is a very potent work of Art, and combined with cloud tech the sky is the limit.

Wastelanderer:
Should realy start as cave man and slowly develop to high tech space.
Hi I am new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version