Outerra Engine > News

Test of vehicle physics

<< < (3/3)

helio2:
Wow that looks so awesome. The shadowing really gives it contrast and that new truck looks great! love the shadowing so far

Dunlop:
Speaking of shadows,

What kind of implementation of light are you going to use?  Can more light sources besides the sun be defined? If yes, can they also cast shadows? To other objects or terrain only?

and late happy new year to the Outerra team and forum,
- Dunlop

angrypig:

--- Quote from: Dunlop ---Speaking of shadows,

What kind of implementation of light are you going to use?  Can more light sources besides the sun be defined? If yes, can they also cast shadows? To other objects or terrain only?

and late happy new year to the Outerra team and forum,
- Dunlop
--- End quote ---

Hi Dunlop,

The only light we have is the sun now. Later we plan to implement a deferred lighting model so the number of lights won't be limited and they will cast shadows too.

Angrypig

:
very wicked stuff you have going on here. the reason for this reply is i read in a reply above that you could use some dedicated testers. if this is still true i would be honored to be a tester for you guys. i have experience in testing many many games, mods and a few engines and have all kinds of free time which makes me available just about 24/7 for testing. i helped co-found a indy game title but thats over with now lol i am a novice 3dsmax modeler and i am also a great team player. so with this said i beg of you to please consider me for a tester. i am willing to sign a NDA if needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version