Outerra Engine > Development screen shots and videos

Importer and vehicle physics video

(1/14) > >>

cameni:
A 15min video showing the importing process together with some basic vehicle physics editing.

I've added subtitles there in case someone has problems understanding my monotonous Englishshshsh ;)

Package with the imported BMW M3 model can be downloaded here (unpack into your Outerra data folder). Original model by Amit Chippa.

ZeosPantera:
Joygasm

murkz:
Please may we have a download for the 1080p video, as going to youtube every time is a chore.

Also where did you get the script from @ 40seconds in the YT. Also what is the hierarchy for a vehicle (tank)

cameni:
The original video I produced has 700MB, I would have to downsize it. But perhaps you could download it via a youtube downloader? I've previously used YTD downloader.

Script at 40s? Do you mean the hierarchy that shows up? That only reads the hierarchy that's in the model. The hierarchy is on you, OT doesn't enforce a particular one, but you need to mark the nodes that you want to be able to animate later from the script.

murkz:
Thank you for the reply cameni:

I have this

You can see the script box is empty, yours was not. Where did you get yours from?

Regards

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version