Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Another WW2OL interloper checking in  (Read 21482 times)

Potthead

Another WW2OL interloper checking in
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 06:27:24 am »

this on WWIIONLINE! i would pay EASY 50$ per month subscription to play a MMOFPS on this engine, one that war sim does not stop for days .. sometimes up to 100 days campangs are fought over control on europe, war never stops, u log out and others fighting for the towns and you log back in and join the effort.. NO OTHER GAME is EVEN close to it.

I would happyly buy you a LIFETIME subscription so you can ALWAYS read the forums and play it and get addicted to figure out with CRS how to make a new WWIIOL that looks like this!!

Potthead

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 06:31:21 am »

Quote from: cameni
Thanks Cid, but you know it's not a problem of money but rather of time. Though time is money :)

The core issue is elsewhere.
I've been talking with Ahwulf about it and seems that until there's some space and a push from WWIIOL or from someone else to make a new game based off WWIIOL gameplay, it's just a dreaming of fans about what could be. I'm confident it would be a great game, but it requires a serious investment to make it happen. Much of the ancient code base of WWIIOL would have to be rewritten, and we agreed that it would have to start (almost) from scratch.

hehe , you are so good that I will buy lottery everyday to win and donate you the money so you put the time in making a new game with this looks and feel!! I will be coming to this website once a month to see if any actual game came out to use it...

Seth

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 06:43:51 pm »

Well personally, I'd make this game...

The main reason is that I am looking for a few Flagship titles for a new platform.

NDA restricts me from discussing that any further but when you read that the next-gen cycle is 2015, laugh, for Sony and M$, yes, for others, no.

The stuff I work on would blow your minds. :cool:

Anyway...   time will tell.

http://tinyurl.com/43w6h4x
I know what it does, not how it does it.

Bravo3945

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 09:35:20 pm »

A new engine for WWIIOL would be awesome. I've played the trial before and I have to say it's a great game. If the outerra engine is implemented in it I might play it then. :D
Pages: 1 [2]