Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Custom textures version 4.0 - Includes all seasonal variations  (Read 33078 times)

Atrax

• AtraxGaming Game Shop
Re: Custom textures version 4.0 - Includes all seasonal variations
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 07:37:11 am »

Unfortunately, as I mentioned, somewhere along the way I lost these files. The best thing here is to see if anyone else has a copy to share. I have improved my backup process for my data now so should not have any issues like this again.

Cheers,

K.

Kelvinr thanks for the reply, you do a great job with these textures, I really like them. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

Well if anyone has these textures Kelvinr made I would be very thankful if you'd be willing to share them. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 07:38:46 am by Atrax »

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 09:45:11 am »

I can't even tell which they were.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Milamber

• Fire & Ice
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 06:12:35 am »

Fantastic, where I can download these please?
2x GTX780
MSI Z87 GD65
G.Skill 16GB RAM

Jonathan

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 01:02:12 pm »

Hey bro just a friendly note on the Autumn textures. I see how the trees are all brown from above but in real life if you go up in an airplane around forests you will see color contrasts between trees and not all just the same color. Good job though, I really like what I am seeing so far :)

Fillbiker

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 08:00:48 am »

Where can I download these textures? Link doesn't work. Even older version of Kevin's textures haven't working links.

Sam

• nearby
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2013, 01:39:02 am »

Where can I download these textures? Link doesn't work. Even older version of Kevin's textures haven't working links.

Hi,

I actually moved all my data to Skydrive due to the larger space allowance. I did just try to find the old season sets but for some reason they are missing in action. The latest build of OT has a custom set of mine which was integrated by Brano.

My original custom sets were experiments really as I was getting to know OT and how the textures work. I have other textures but these are preserved for the initial Biome system implementation which I think will be better spent for that reason rather than throwing them all into the wilderness now  :)

Maybe other members here can pitch in and re-upload these textures for you if they have them. Is there anyone who can oblige for this chappy?

Cheers,

K.

Hi Kelvinr, I was wondering if tehre is still a way to get these textures of yours? It says "download link below" in your op but I can see it anywhere (must have been deleted).
Also if I use the texture_mod (if I figure out where to put it and if there is a way to dl your textures) line that cameni suggested will the textures change as seasons pass in-game?

Thanks a bunch and thanks for sharing your awesome work!

Unfortunately, as I mentioned, somewhere along the way I lost these files. The best thing here is to see if anyone else has a copy to share. I have improved my backup process for my data now so should not have any issues like this again.

Cheers,

K.

Side 2 from this tread ::)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:41:47 am by Sam »
Resident of Outerra

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2013, 03:21:22 am »

Seasonal texture changes should be implemented later on the biome so some wait is required there ... still, if they would be found by someone, isnt OT running the data an else way now the biomes are in, so they would not work properly ?
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2013, 03:50:11 am »

Biomes currently use only the bump maps of the dirt and grass textures, but rock, sand, snow texture is still used normally.

tknudsen

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2013, 04:13:01 pm »

Finally winter, does it change with season setting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Planets

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 09:50:13 pm »

Oh man, those autumn and winter textures look so good, wish the link wasn't dead though, I would just stay in an eternal autumn, few things are more lovely than an autumn countryside.
Pages: 1 2 [3]