Outerra Engine > News

Middle-Earth World for Outerra released!

<< < (13/16) > >>

Acetone:
Dunes are already here, really visible from the space, but when you get close the terrain parameters start adding rocks and it's less consistent:

You can find many of these in north/middle Africa :)

christopher0936:
Is this project dead? It seems so cool.

Redrobes:
Its not being actively worked on at present. But thats not to say it will never have some more work done on it. It did reach a point where outerra had most of the features showing well and to take it up a notch would now require another large push of effort.

grinreaper:
Is this project still being worked on? I tried loading this on the latest version of outerra (16.1.0.7503)  and i get a black screen.

I get ERROR: server error: 404 on file: C:/Users/.../Outerra/data/medem/_bio/-x/base.desc (planet.anteworld.com)

I've tried the camera patch and that doesn't help.

I compared the data/medem with data/earth2 folder and found that whereas earth2 had files in the /_bio/-x (and y and z) folders, the corresponding folders in medem are empty.

Any way I could fix this?

Thanks!

Redrobes:
Ok, it looks like Outerra has moved on since the last time we tried it and I have not kept pace with any new developments. I think its looking for some new files and there is the potential that we can provide some of the data that its looking for. But we need to have a conflab with Cameni to work out what we can provide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version