Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: intel gf not supported ? y  (Read 7320 times)

dyllenger

Re: intel gf not supported ? y
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 05:18:10 am »

im confiused .

Steve.Wilson

• Home Cockpit Builder
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 12:27:38 pm »

And wasting a developer's time.  Outerra is not for beginners or individuals that are still going up the PC learning curve.  Not sure what to recommend, but I suggest a complete, retail game and not a product that is a long way from being complete.

Timmo

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 10:44:33 pm »

....and at the risk of piling on, taking the time to write things out properly really helps people help you. Your sentences are confusing due to lack of capitalisation, punctuation and spelling.

RaikoRaufoss

• Blood may move the wheels of history, but only our cunning keeps the wheels oiled.
    • http://www.sabaton.net/
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 08:41:01 pm »

Look, dyllenger may lack proper grammar and spelling, but that doesn't degrade him as far as you imply.  What he says determines the value of what he writes a lot more than how he says it.
Far from the fame
Far away from the fame
But we still remember your name
Karel JanouĊĦek
We mourn the day that you died
So be our guide
CZECHOSLOVAKIA'S PRIDE!!!!!!

Steve.Wilson

• Home Cockpit Builder
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2013, 01:07:40 am »

I simply sense a youthful approach, one that suggests a need for more experience.  That is part content, part communications style.  While our development team also must support the product, there are limits to reasonable hand holding.  For my own part, perhaps I was a bit more direct than I needed to be.  The upshot, of course, is that Outerra is so attractive that it is going to ask people to challenge themselves and become involved, even if their hardware isn't up to the job.  Excellence can be a two-edged sword that way. 

Dyllenger....don't give up.  Gain that experience, learn about video cards and PC's and Outerra too if it calls you that strongly.  But remember too that it's one thing to support the application, and another to become a teacher.  The Outerra team is small....their task is enormous.  It's the whole planet they're building, ya know!  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]