Outerra Engine > News

Apache helicopter

(1/2) > >>

cameni:
The promised video with Apache AH-64 helicopter is here.
Read the blog post

[youtube2]FwtKHbl0pjs[/youtube2]

ZeosPantera:
OK.. Were you flying the filming craft or angry pig. Just want to know who pulled that suicide landing at the end.

Edit: Perhaps you and I can also have a long discussion on video encoding for Youtube. Not sure why the slow moving still textured parts interpolate so bad I think your bitrate or the fast moving shadows over the body are causing it. May be time for my encoding tutorial to be made.

Edit2: Where is the shadow for the front Apache in this shot. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BoU4btzqsCY/TMxaIBuBcYI/AAAAAAAAADM/waAkgsHhvWc/s1600/apache3.jpg

cameni:
That was Angrysuicidepig, but he actually lands better than me, I picked this one because it was funnier :)

Let me try to prepare the original video for download here, I don't know what ugly machinations Youtube is doing to it ..

The shadow looks quite deformed, there's rough terrain down there. I can't think of any other cause.

ZeosPantera:
Only thing off the top of my head that I can figure is causing that is the video isn't XXXXx720 and YT is resizing it down.

pico:
Cool. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version