User mods, screenshots & videos > Watercraft

DDG-115 USS Rafael Peralta

(1/4) > >>

ArleighBurke:
Hello All,

I am new here my name is Devin Rodrigues. I was recommended her from another forum member. I have been modeling ships for a long time but this is my first attempt at a Naval Vessel, i have made cruise ships, Greenpeace ships and sea shepherd ships. I really have never played with Outerra and have only seen beautiful renders from Bart. Im looking forward to learning how to use Outerra. Any How I Have been Working on this model for several months. She is almost Complete. I have to model the Bridge and the Turret needs to be put back on the Bow but other than that she is pretty much complete. I Hope this is the right section as well. She was modeled in Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk 3DS Max and SAP Visual Enterprise.

Name: USS Rafael Peralta
Type: Arleigh-Burke Class FLT IIA
Hull: 115
Builder: General Dynamics (Bath Iron Works)
Operator: United States Navy
Top Speed: 42.5 Knots

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Devin Rodrigues

cameni:
Looks great :)

GHAO:
Wow! Glad to have you on board (pardon the pun)... once Cameni fixes waves it'll look right in place. I know nothing about importing, but there's lots of wonderful people here that do!
Could we have a look at those cruise ships you've made? Not everything in Outerra is military :P

ArleighBurke:
Yes Sir,

Ive only really made one Cruise Ship the MS Queen Elizabeth and the Greenpeace Ship MV Esperanza

MV Esperanza

MS Queen Elizabeth

GHAO:
Lovely, can't wait.
If someone could put wheels on them, I definitely want an amphibious cruise ship!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version