User mods, screenshots & videos > Watercraft

DDG-115 USS Rafael Peralta

<< < (3/4) > >>

ArleighBurke:
Thank you

Bartolomeus:
Hi Devin,

nice to see you here! Great work on the DDG model.

Marko

ArleighBurke:
Hey All I am back with a much more optomized version of the DDG but she has a hull number and name change to the USS Halsey DDG-97

So I would like help on how to get her into the game I am going to purchase the full version

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: ArleighBurke on March 24, 2014, 10:03:51 pm ---Hey All I am back with a much more optomized version of the DDG but she has a hull number and name change to the USS Halsey DDG-97

So I would like help on how to get her into the game I am going to purchase the full version

--- End quote ---

... well, just ask anything ya need. For starters, check if the model has all meshes of maximum 65536 verticies. And that the parenting is right - one base mesh, witch can be even empty and carries the name of the vehicle, and all other parented to it, so the importer takes it as a nice pack.  If ya want the turret to work, you have to add two more meshes for the turret and the gun itself, whyte their origins (pivot points) set at a place, you use as an rotation axis. The gun has to be parented to the turret and the turret to the base-mesh. ....

Then try running it as a collada (or FBX) export trough the importer and it should not do any problems. Scripts will be the second thing to go trough, but that you better get into once the model is imported properly. - well help you whyte that too.

ArleighBurke:
I honestly have no idea what to do lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version