Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Sd.Kfz. 186 - Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger (Tankdestroyer)  (Read 8095 times)

Oldtown

Sd.Kfz. 186 - Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger (Tankdestroyer)
« on: April 03, 2013, 01:32:33 pm »

Hello guys after my first attempt to import a simple car I really wanna know it now  8) 8)

I wanna have my most favorite tank in Outerra. I know that a track animation is still not avialable but the devs of Anteworld got still time because my model is not finished yet. I want to use this thread also to talk about scripting the tank movement. I got some ideas but I will need surely help so lets see what will happen ... here is a first WIP

Polycount until now ~ 3200

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Re: Sd.Kfz. 186 - Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger (Tankdestroyer)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 03:20:20 pm »

You can get the wheels all going it is just the tracks that won't animate properly. AND the fact you can't control the individual wheel rotations yet.. Or maybe you can. I don't know how well the scripts would work it.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Oldtown

Re: Sd.Kfz. 186 - Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger (Tankdestroyer)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 10:59:16 am »

Here is a small update of my WIP ... I was forced to start on some points again to keep the polycount low. I don't wanna have finally a "million" poly model. Hope you like it  :)