Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Running Outerra across multiple screens on different computers  (Read 3130 times)

onionman77

Hello!

I am interested in running Outerra in a projector room like environment. Where there would be multiple computers rendering outerra each on it's own screen, at a different camera angle. Does Outerra have any support for this by chance? Or will it be added later on?

Thank you!

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: Running Outerra across multiple screens on different computers
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 06:54:14 am »

Some basic support for it is already in special simulation version of OT, as hinted here. In theory you could achieve it also in Anteworld using the IGC API that allows controlling the camera and getting some basic info about elevations and terrain, without synchronizing the computers. It depends on the intended use.

onionman77

Re: Running Outerra across multiple screens on different computers
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:26:22 am »

Yes, that is perfect! Do you know who we could talk to perchance to get access to this special simulation version?

EDIT: Ah apologies, after looking around, I see you're the guy to talk to! Thank you for getting back to me. I work at a University Simulator Lab, and we would be very interested in working with your engine. I'll send you a PM!

Thank you!
-Brandon
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 07:32:07 am by onionman77 »