Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Total War Type Gameplay  (Read 4305 times)

Hellstrand

Total War Type Gameplay
« on: June 22, 2013, 05:01:32 am »

If you could team up with Creative Assembly and Sega to make a ultra realistic Strategy game, game over man, game over.  Something of that magnitude would bring a whole new level of realism to strategy games.  Real planet locations including elevation.  Just an idea that happened upon me.  This engine has so many possibilities it truly is endless.  Thank you all who had a hand in the making of this awe inspiring game!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:03:41 am by Hellstrand »

Pyroman31FF

Re: Total War Type Gameplay
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 09:22:45 am »

game over man, game over

I don't get this part O.o

But your idea is nice, it is worth a try to inform them about outerra (they most likely already know about OT i guess) and maybe they will leave their own developed, expensive  TW engine in favor of the OT engine. This would bring fresh wind in this board :)

Darren

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 12:48:32 pm »

I think a war game would be great in this environment, but I would have to lean to the first person perspective. Closest thing is mount and blade.

Hellstrand

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 07:34:24 pm »

Charge!!! Haha well said, both of you.  My mind is just imagining into the future.  This engine just overwhelmed me with awesomeness.  First person is this engine's Potential.