Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: outerra progress  (Read 3928 times)

Vincent1000

outerra progress
« on: May 09, 2013, 04:35:24 pm »

Hi, guys!

I used the search feature of this forum, but I cannot seem to find what I'm looking for, but I got a question for you regarding outerra progress. How is the Outerra coming along in terms of game features and many more? Thanks!

Cheers,
       Vincent

Jagerbomber

Re: outerra progress
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 06:02:23 pm »

Why haven't you tried Outerra/Anteworld yourself yet?
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

Vincent1000

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 06:22:29 pm »

Hi, . Jagerbomber!

Oops! Yes, I've been using the outerra/anteworld. It sounds like the outerra/anteworld is really shaping up! Keep up the excellent work! Thanks!

Cheers,
       Vincent

GHAO

• Thinking
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 04:31:02 pm »

Soon you'll have all the answers :P Best bet is to read the entire forum first, but that can be impractical!
In no way am I affiliated with the developers, but from what I've seen (and other impartial people have seen of Outerra), it looks to be at least five years off. Remember the two developers have day jobs, and whilst some people on the forums do a lot of work, more and more problems crop up every day!
I personally hope it'll be completed tomorrow :P

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 05:12:03 pm »

I personally hope it'll be completed tomorrow :P

... 5-th years x-mas present dream come true tomorrow ? Need to go to S. Hawkins - make some time machine.  ;D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.