User mods, screenshots & videos > Vehicles

Ford Mustang Bullet

(1/6) > >>

bugsblake:
hi all!

got my first car into outerra thanks to the help from a couple of people here!  ;D so though i would share it!

the handling needs some tweeking and the mat file and textures still need doing but its almost 3:30am here and my eyes are burning! so will update this post again when its finished.

for now here the car so you can have a play! :D hope you like it!

updated! http://www.mediafire.com/?un10htuyd49im1d

EDIT: just came back to say lol at the "needs tweeking" just drove it myself and its like its on bloody ice skates! but its late and first go at this! if anyone else wants to have a crack at the handling file PLEASE feel free! otherwise wait for the update! ;)

M7:
Just played with it quickly. it has great potential, very nicely built. On the .js, i only set the driver position and on the matlb i added some glass and chrome. There's a little problem with the inside of the roof though.

Did you built it yourself?

bugsblake:
hi. thanks for that M7! :D looks sweet! i did notice the inside of the roof just before i passed out! no i didnt model it, was given over 100 of theses cars from a friend :) i have done some basic models in 3ds max over the years but im not able to knock up such beautiful models like this! but i can edit them quite well! my friend is away on holiday for a couple of weeks so will have to have a go at fixing the roof myself. any ideas on the best way to fix it would be sweet! :) otherwise i'll just have a go and see what i can do! all my models are in 3ds max format. im guessing outerra cant do 2 sided mats? or am i wrong? anyway will crack on with it again in a bit, just need a while to wake up! :D thanks for all your help ;)

oh yh, i noticed the car is called chassis! can i use a helper and call that mustang_bullet? will outerra like/not like that? or should i rename chassis to mustang and change it in the js file? not sure what i can and cant do with outerra yet? thanks

John514:
Wow, thats a nice car! I cant believe how much difference can some crome do!

cameni:

--- Quote from: bugsblake on May 25, 2013, 07:24:02 am ---oh yh, i noticed the car is called chassis! can i use a helper and call that mustang_bullet? will outerra like/not like that? or should i rename chassis to mustang and change it in the js file? not sure what i can and cant do with outerra yet? thanks

--- End quote ---
The name is taken from the model node, but you can/should rename it in the importer.

Two-sided materials aren't supported for performance reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version