User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

Floating Aircraft Carrier

(1/2) > >>

adriaan:
hi, i made a conversion of a free aircraft carrier model and retexturized it. its looking pretty good but needs some improvement. maybe even using it as a vehicle later would be awesome. but im not good at scripting. if someone wants to have a go at it be my guest!! also a way of making it solid so you can actually land on it would be super awesome. any idea on how i can achieve that ?

download: https://mega.co.nz/#!qFZFlJjI!Gms0d0bD3Dhxuz1TOqxoF3dlxGpZ-6KQW_naQhNuidg

ps does anyone have a way to fix this?

ZeosPantera:
The only place big dreams can come true.

adriaan:

--- Quote from: ZeosPantera on May 26, 2013, 06:04:28 pm ---The only place big dreams can come true.

--- End quote ---
true that

bugsblake:
wow that crazy! i love it! :D download link dont work though! :(

EDIT: does work, just had to use chrome! :) thanks

did you make this model? if so are you going to keep working on it? any plans to get this thing flying? :D

ps. i get that bug too with a house i imported today! walls just flash in and out?

adriaan:

--- Quote from: bugsblake on May 26, 2013, 08:43:09 pm ---wow that crazy! i love it! :D download link dont work though! :(

EDIT: does work, just had to use chrome! :) thanks

did you make this model? if so are you going to keep working on it? any plans to get this thing flying? :D

ps. i get that bug too with a house i imported today! walls just flash in and out?

--- End quote ---
read and don't just look at pictures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version