Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: I want EVERYTHING!  (Read 8080 times)

kebman

I want EVERYTHING!
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:55:49 pm »

I want a game where I can hop into a car, drive to the airport, hop into a plane, fly it around, land it, go back to the car, drive somewhere and eat dinner, then go into my office, plan some sim city, then run down to the construction site and do some minecraft. Also, I want to be able to build the house I'm currently living in at the place I'm living in, so that I can feel more at home in the world. And then I want to hop into my super-secret UFO and repeat the business on the moon before I go terraforming Mars, and then head out into space. Meanwhile I want to wage war at enemies, trade and make deals with friends, and of course, survive zombies. Holy bunny, how cool wouldn't it be to save Earth from distruction from an extraterrestrial race threatening to invade, while at the same time Sim City, Minecraft, Arma 3, DayZ, and a bit of Civilization, and I can't think anymore now, because my brain is hurting.

necro

• google+ Blog
Re: I want EVERYTHING!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 02:07:52 am »

Congratulations, you just summed up all ideas of the ideas section.

Pyroman31FF

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 02:47:18 am »

And it's called "distraction".
Thanks to you the world will stay focused!

Sam

• nearby
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 05:13:27 am »

I want a game where I can hop into a car, drive to the airport, hop into a plane, fly it around, land it, go back to the car, drive somewhere and eat dinner, then go into my office, plan some sim city, then run down to the construction site and do some minecraft. Also, I want to be able to build the house I'm currently living in at the place I'm living in, so that I can feel more at home in the world. And then I want to hop into my super-secret UFO and repeat the business on the moon before I go terraforming Mars, and then head out into space. Meanwhile I want to wage war at enemies, trade and make deals with friends, and of course, survive zombies. Holy bunny, how cool wouldn't it be to save Earth from distruction from an extraterrestrial race threatening to invade, while at the same time Sim City, Minecraft, Arma 3, DayZ, and a bit of Civilization, and I can't think anymore now, because my brain is hurting.
And why you don't perform that all?
Resident of Outerra

Pyroman31FF

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:14:14 am »

Because his brain hurts right now, read the last sentence :O

Sam

• nearby
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 05:16:32 am »

Ahh the brain! Okay... ;)
Resident of Outerra

kebman

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 08:55:11 am »

I have now donated my brain to research, thus I'm now ready to answer questions. Warning: Do not expect intelligent answers. It's bloody hard to think without a brain.

Anyway, how cool wouldn't it be to have all that in one game? :DDD

Pyroman31FF

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 10:27:50 am »

Depends on how you would measure it :D
Mabe kilogram coolness per seconds. So if your idea would be relised it would probably hover between 0,86 kgc/s and 1,21 kgc/s.
But it's way to early to predict this closely.

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 12:30:23 pm »

Then some guy makes an realistic UFO sim and a half year no one will see that man .... cause he will be trying getting it in the air ... :D    Do not worry Kebman, that will eventually come, just as you say - GTA Maso-effectasa style against alien star-craft invasion whyle casting iron and forging ultimate weapons for HomePlanet security service whyle getting a pizza at a ancient martian ruin whyle directing the NY traffic (cause we just can) ...  ;D  8) ... do not forget to take Be(a)r Grills into your team !

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:45:34 pm by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.