Outerra Engine > Off Topic

The "Introduce Yourself" Thread

<< < (19/21) > >>

Zapa93:
Hello fellow Outerr(i)ans,

I'm a 20 year old guy from Sweden that happened to stumple upon this project recently thanks to a post on Reddit(I'm guessing a few of the new members noticed this thanks to the Reddit post too :) ). The minute I read about it, I had to try it out. And after 10 minutes of fooling around, I had to pay for the thing! I'm not one to pay for games that much, but the money was more than just to aquire a game, it was to support this project and help it get bigger.

Unlike a lot of you guys, I have no clue on how to script/other mumbo jumbo so I solely expect you guys to work some wonders here ;) My hopes for Outerra is that it can leave more than one offspring, as in not only focus into one specific application(I highly doubt that'll happen). The one thing I want out of it the most has to be a fully generated Earth, with cities and other lesser details that are crucial(think more accurate shores).

Here's for hoping the community flourishes into something wonderful that you can later say you were a part of, something that everyone can contribute to to get this project to it maximum potential.

Zapa93

KelvinNZ:
welcome aboard!

John514:
Hello everyone! My name is John and I`m from Greece. I have been on the forum for quite some time, so let me introduce myself. I`m 16, trying to get a career in civil aviation. I am a Simulator enthusiast (FS,Euro Truck, Farming Sim, Trainz and on and on!...) and I`m constantly looking for improvements in the core of such simulators. I`m pretty good with Sketchup and I can handle some Photoshop. I`m also trying to learn Blender. (Its freaking HARD!!!)

Things I cant wait for is the introduction of railway vehicles in Outerra.

Honcho:
Hello everybody!

I'm 33 years old, married and father of a 15 month old girl. I've been working as a special needs teacher for nearly 10 years now, but I will quit working at school this summer.
My favorite games (besides Anteworld/Outerra) are SimCity4, Mafia (the original one) and 18Wheels of steel. My other hobbies are building car and truck models (24th/25th scale) and ship models (RC). My preferred sports are Canoeing and Geocaching.

John514:
Welcome everyone! Glad to have more people join!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version