Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Magnetospheric sounds  (Read 4312 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Magnetospheric sounds
« on: June 03, 2013, 02:35:34 am »

Hey guys .. was wandering along the net and found this little strange phenomenon -

http://www.sott.net/article/240863-Strange-Sounds-in-Sky-Explained-by-Scientists

... interesting, that the planets core activity depends greatly on a sun-like strong magnetic field and their flare effects ... i thought if antenworld would not get a little scary white this thing happening when the crew comes back to Earth and finds some strange things about human disappearance ... would scare some folks a lot : D.

And yes ... there were some theories about HARRP going nuts too. :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:37:07 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
Re: Magnetospheric sounds
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 03:16:32 am »

Don't say harp around my father or he will put on his tin-foil hat. I researched these sounds and videos a while back. Nice to see some sort of answer.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Magnetospheric sounds
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:31:25 am »

Don't say harp around my father or he will put on his tin-foil hat. I researched these sounds and videos a while back. Nice to see some sort of answer.

... yea, actually, there where even acoustic researches in many physical-chem. processes, mostly for energetic value definition - the polar plasma shows too, as the lab.-based plasma tests (doe, all out of our senses reach - in fact, we could have some issues if it would be in those frequency because the baseline chaos). So yes - HARRP does play a lot white the plasmic ionosphere - but this was mostly Suns play.

The interesting thing - you can fetch the sound of a lightning, white a good recorder - thats why you know the plasma conditions are around them (they match white lab. plasma characteristics of air). Im sure there will be much analytical tech in the future based on such kind of knowledge ...

As for your father - if youre from US/Oceania, no need to worry, works on a outer-horizon basis ( thats our side problem in terms of the iron curtain : ) ) ... he should be more weary about additives in food.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.