Outerra Apps > Outerra World Simulator

Development

<< < (3/3)

James:
Isn't Outerra just an engine? I think it's meant as a base for games, so it doesn't make sense just to get people to build roads and stuff. That would be the job of the people making the game. Especially since the people working on Outerra are probably focusing on more important stuff than placing roads, airports, and whatever. They still have to do things like caves, clouds, rivers, and probably much more. This sounds kind of irrelevant to the game engine and inessential to its development.

ZeosPantera:
Anteworld is the game. And everyone that pays the $15 get to play.

John514:
Also, how can someone get the rights to use the engine for his own game, when its available of course?

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: John514 on August 01, 2013, 02:03:51 pm ---Also, how can someone get the rights to use the engine for his own game, when its available of course?

--- End quote ---

,,, well, cameni still has a long way to go till that point is fully cleared out ... OT is not ready, Antenworld on the double. As i already wrote somewhere, why just use this time gap to find, organize and headup communityes in all this sectors and make a whole lot stuff on the planets surface.  :D   At the same time, i think they have some more plans whyte the engine, than just making it.    - They still didnt open their RED DOOR ower there !! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version