User mods, screenshots & videos > Static models

paris download!

(1/3) > >>

bugsblake:
hi all.

i imported this model as a test to see what it was like in outerra.

the model is made with city engine 2010 and updoaded by konstantin! all i did was convert it for outerra!

the whole model id under 400k polys so some buildings/roads vanish as you pass them due to lact of polys on the objects! but still a nice model to fly over!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6nxo3v265z152m/paris.bugsblake.otx

murkz:
now that is very cool

ZeosPantera:
They need to fix that large model haze.

WormSlayer:
That is cool, I've been meaning to try some cityengine imports. Need to figure out how to align the heightmaps though so it hugs the terrain contours pleasingly!

PytonPago:

--- Quote from: WormSlayer on June 27, 2013, 09:58:27 pm ---That is cool, I've been meaning to try some cityengine imports. Need to figure out how to align the heightmaps though so it hugs the terrain contours pleasingly!

--- End quote ---

Maybe export the actual OT position height data somehow ... take it to CityEngine and back the buildings ? ... anyway, its nice to see it handles city agglomerates nicely, how to try make square blocks of 3 LOD levels (one total ultra style whyte insides of ewery building) .. and try it out in OT as a city, HI-LOD getting bigger and bigger till it crashes or takes it to actual Paris-size area ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version