Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: How to play and enjoy?  (Read 7610 times)

Plyntox

How to play and enjoy?
« on: July 24, 2013, 10:06:45 am »

So...How to make craters? im new and i don't know anything about this simulator.

Yes, i have paid version, i didn't find any help page there, can someone link if this thread is useless.
N00b needs help

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
Re: How to play and enjoy?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:10:25 am »

Craters are an experimental feature, currently bound to the left mouse button in UFO and walking mode (key 8). Just click the mouse and it will fire a plasma crater-making ball.
Change the power by holding the mouse button pressed longer before releasing.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 12:14:30 pm »

N00b needs help

Wait until the spam bots start employing this feature. It will be great.\

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man .. Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man .. Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man ..
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Jagerbomber

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 05:41:56 pm »

Armadillos want aardvarks removed from dictionary claims “here first.”  ----  Angel found dancing on pinhead ordered to stop; cited for public nuisance.  ----  Letters claim they are better than number; “Always have been.”  ----  Pens proclaim pencils obsolete, “lead is dead.”  ----  Rock and paper sues scissors for discrimination.  ----  Steak tell-all book reveals he never liked sitting by potato.  ----  Woodchuck stops counting how many times he’s chucked “Never again.”  ----  City News: [CN] refers to the name of the city  ----  [CN] clerk first person able to pronounce “@*$%!.”  ----  [CN] delis serving boiled paperback dictionaries, “Adjectives chewy” customers declare.  ----  [CN] weather deemed “boring”; thunderbolts and hail to be imported.  ----  Most [CN] traffic cops prefer cream over sugar.  ----  Palindrome speakers conference in [CN]; “Wow!” says Otto.  ----  Question mark worshiped as deity by ancient [CN] dwellers.  ----  Spilled milk causes whole [CN] block to cry.  ----  World largest to patty at display in [CN].  ----  “Here kitty kitty” no longer preferred cat retrieval technique.  ----  Man travels 7000 miles to retrieve lost hankie, “It was my favourite.”  ----  New bowling lanes that shoots balls at bowlers very popular.  ----  Sim gets tattoo of solar system on chest “moons tickle most.”  ----  Sim marries computer; wedding attended by 100 modems.  ----  Sim reports successfully using harmonica as cheese grater.  ----  Sims finally skip to M’lou, but she’s not home.  ----  Sims invent handkerchief that says “Bless you” after sneeze.  ----  Twin accused of posing for other twin’s school photo.  ----  Woman robs store with hair dryer; clerk loves new style.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:16:17 pm by ZeosPantera »
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 08:17:13 pm »

Spelled Worshiped wrong.. Had to edit.

THis JuSt In.. JagERBomBer has pooR SpelLing Skillz
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Jagerbomber

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 10:16:06 pm »

----  I COPIED THE ENTIRE DAMNED THING FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE.  ----  BREAKING NEWS:  ZEOS IS A DUMB.  More at 11.  ----
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 10:22:02 pm »

Thank god these are so slow. Nobody will read them to the end.

Jagerbomber

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 12:17:25 am »

_____
                                                                                               ______/   _    \
<><       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><     /______   /__\   \_^_^_^_^_^_
       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><            VVVVVV\ 
<><       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><                  |
       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><       <><            /WWW\/              _____________
                                                                                              \_____________/

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 12:42:58 am »

And there they were. Waiting in the dark shadows of the forest. Theyr ears and eyes focused and blades prepared and thirsty for theyr prey. We didnt see ... we couldnt and as the mist grew thicker and thicker, our eyes started to betray us. Seeing beastly shadows ewerywhere. Gori couldnt take it anymore. It drew him mad. He started vawing his blade violently trought the mist, as he would try to cut it in pieces. "Come on me, you damned savage! Stop hiding!" sounded his worn voice trough the night and whyte every new word it seemed, that its source figure drove away, till it seemd it comes from anywhere and still nowhere as his figure continued to get out of sight. "Gori, stop that, what are you thinking. Come back. Where .. where are you ?" got our leader nervous as he seemed to become one whyte the mist, as he would become moisture. As it would devour him. Disappearing in it flowingly, as his tongue mastered one insult after another, and his voice being gone in the hidden dark plane. "No one move so you dont get lost. Keep your eyes open, dont let them come and take u ...." Said Norai as he was silenced by a strange hi-pitched sound he newer heared and a great shadow apeared right in front of him, grounds shaking from its weight.  .... "Witch way is Nordfort ?" ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..- ...  -..-  End of chapter two.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 01:28:24 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Chaoz

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 07:28:20 am »

nice story :D what is it ?

mctash

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 11:11:57 am »

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
                __^___
 L         __/       [] \   
LOL ===__             \
 L         \ ________ ]
                 I   I
              --------/

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 01:27:31 pm »

nice story :D what is it ?

Something i hawe been thinking of writing for ten years ... still think the world isnt ready for such complex views ...
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.