Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Zeos' Suggestions  (Read 41293 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Zeos' Suggestions
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2013, 12:54:24 pm »

People support things like fracking, yet oppose wind and solar power.... I just don't understand it......

(Notice those larger (for Eastern US at least) earthquakes we've had over the last few years?)

... nah, the economy-driven infrastructure and non-headlined-news from science labs are to blame. Do not worry, we will make an generation, witch will be interested in the right things.  ;)
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2013, 10:16:07 pm »

Forget Wind and Solar. We would need to sacrifice too much to sustain ourselves on such systems.

We just need NEW Nuclear. IE Thorium Reactors..

"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Jagerbomber

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2013, 11:37:20 pm »

"We will never run out" - Famous last words?  :P

Interesting video.

(For the others - The first 5 mins of the video is a summary btw)
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

Jagerbomber

"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2013, 01:22:39 am »

Well, china will get the hold of that technology first for what i know, together whyte India ... And no, those photovoltaics, bioeermics, miniature mechanics and chemical potential energy technologies will make sure in future, that the grid will be used minimally. (just applied intelligently everywhere it needs to be in the "self feed integration" manners)  ... if i would be able to rightly sketch the picture of our sciences potential - what we are able to do in that way already and in near future ... you guys would be surely astound. We just have to get some time to rethink that tech in usage and labs we have.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]