Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Ural 4320-31  (Read 98646 times)

fsxthai

Re: Ural 4320-31
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2014, 05:32:21 am »

The TextureCreationKit folder contains only .png and .psd files. Can I just rename a .png to .dds?
Sorry, no experience with texturing.

Maybe open the file as a .png and then save it as a .dds?

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2014, 02:25:16 pm »

The TextureCreationKit folder contains only .png and .psd files. Can I just rename a .png to .dds?
Sorry, no experience with texturing.

Damn ... how did i exclude those dds´s ? ... just wait a little moment, ill uploaded it rightly again ...try it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:45:59 pm by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

thx_nb

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2014, 05:29:57 pm »

The model itself looks good now. The texturing of the wheels is nowhere near the images in this thread though. Tires are glossy black and the rim is either black or 'camouflaged'.

M7

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2014, 07:30:50 pm »

Well i did the wheel texture on the screenshots and i didnt sent it to Python yet cause i want to work on it a bit more. I will have more time to continue this next week and to start the overall textures.

PytonPago

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2014, 11:57:14 pm »

Well i did the wheel texture on the screenshots and i didnt sent it to Python yet cause i want to work on it a bit more. I will have more time to continue this next week and to start the overall textures.

... also, I didn't play whyte material settings at all ...

No hurry, M7, its still in alpha till my tires deform, BM-21 is UV-textured, ZU-23-2 is finished, warning-system front panel done and 2 more back-section modules are made.  :D

Nice screen thx_nb. Im slow as a slug lately whyte it, but i wont stop till its like a real one ...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:10:38 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Fighter117

« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2014, 04:22:18 am »

That's a very nice work ! ;)

thx_nb

« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2014, 05:56:55 am »

Ah, my mistake. I assumed the uploaded otx already had M7's tire textures.
Anyway, tnx for the beautiful model. Can't wait 'till it is finished. :)

PytonPago

« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2014, 03:02:33 pm »

... you cant imagine those nights i spend UV-unwrapping this thing ...  :P ... Now i go on some scripting there, will probably change a few things. Could take a whyle too ...

PytonPago

« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2014, 11:37:12 am »

I just made my mind up and i will probably do three extra models for the ural just for the sake of the aviation comunty here :

VZ-20-350 - gas supply vehicle (for gas pneumatic systems and tires)

Benzovoz - or simply, oil and gasoline supply truck (the same, just other textures)

... and the electro-assistance vehicle APA-5D.

Hope i can do them in some better detail for possible deeper Sim ( or at least more graphic ) usage way too ...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:50:21 am by PytonPago »

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2014, 11:56:05 am »

I will put it in the Talkeetna scene as soon it is out (If you are ok with it, of course).
A russian truck in Alaska, we do not care, UOF have no frontier !

I should have add the Ural sooner in fact, I love your truck.
By the way in the latest version of the Alasha scene there is a small terrain I made just for having fun with it. Silly slopes and weird slants :) (it's not far away from the new airport).

PytonPago

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2014, 05:02:12 am »

I will put it in the Talkeetna scene as soon it is out (If you are ok with it, of course).
A russian truck in Alaska, we do not care, UOF have no frontier !

I should have add the Ural sooner in fact, I love your truck.
By the way in the latest version of the Alasha scene there is a small terrain I made just for having fun with it. Silly slopes and weird slants :) (it's not far away from the new airport).

... no problem whyte that, but will take some time, till the initial versions are out as im just at modeling. Also, would be best till they have a lower LOD, cause my models are heawy-polygon. Would be probably like whyte that house interiors ...

Must be a nice spot, can you post the coordinates ?

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2014, 05:50:44 am »

Must be a nice spot, can you post the coordinates ?

Yup, direct image link.

As usual, download picture, open with Outerra :)

PytonPago

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2014, 12:17:46 pm »

Thanks (CH3)2-C=O ! Just the perfect scene for the bare ural !
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:31:22 pm by PytonPago »

PytonPago

« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2014, 11:52:39 am »

Heh, had some spare time during train-traveling, so i did some speedy light addition ...

http://pokec.azet.sk/pagos/fotoalbumy/dxfl/ft-464151341

I hope, carts will be possible too sometime so we could make some nice things to drag for this bad boy.

(sorry for no up-right photo, but they've done some bad changes on that site and i cant post them directly as the others anymore ... i hope they fix that, dont like posting on the usual pure photo-sites)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:59:12 am by PytonPago »

PytonPago

« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2014, 12:39:29 pm »

Today i had time to get the two new vriants in the script (still some fine modelling work to do and textures).

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 12:47:32 pm by PytonPago »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10