Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Ural 4320-31  (Read 98675 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Ural 4320-31
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2014, 02:13:20 pm »

I think i need a plumber for the pipes ... anyone, who has Marios number ? :D :D

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 02:17:00 pm by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2014, 12:18:02 am »

So Many Valves!
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2014, 01:58:04 am »

So Many Valves!

Yes, each has its own pressure interval - basically, to be able to pump stuff to a very precise pressure. A handy thing for airfield technicians.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Revolver

• Adlerhorst-Hangar Design Group ©
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2014, 04:37:52 am »

I think i need a plumber for the pipes ... anyone, who has Marios number ? :D :D

Sehr schön, PP.Wird das einen Wagen mit Betankungsanlagen?
"Es gibt nur eine Sünde, die gegen die ganze Menschheit mit allen ihren Geschlechtern begangen
werden kann, und dies ist die Verfälschung der Geschichte."(F.Hebbel)

PytonPago

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2014, 05:27:32 am »

Sehr schön, PP.Wird das einen Wagen mit Betankungsanlagen?

Hochdruck-luft vervaltungs einheit (meistens ist es auf ne separate schlepp-carre, aber russen mochten es immer aus mobilen grunden auf den lastwagen selbst). Aber ne Tank-version, elektro-agregat und eine öll-maschiene (fur hydrosysteme etc.) werde ich noch auch machen.

PytonPago

« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2015, 02:17:41 pm »

I have no idea what ive done, but i cant find why AOpen function doesnt work for me now :

Anyone see something ? ???

P.S.: Also, did i tamper whyte the OT Bus´s script or is the front door infinitely rotating in base version when opened ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 02:21:30 pm by PytonPago »

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2015, 02:38:46 pm »

it's that default: before case AOpen:

PytonPago

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2015, 04:28:20 pm »

it's that default: before case AOpen:

... just trash (had to delete some stuff cause of the post file limit) ... doe, still does that without it. The event works, cause i tied it at an else key-bind (AUX1/2 in the switch), doe the AOpen itself doesnt react ... is surely something at the script (works perfectly elsewhere). No idea ... but probably have to re-construct that thing once again. (know happened to me once before too - ill upload the whole vehicle and put here, so ya can try if its something really stupid ive done, doe sitting here a half day not finding what causes it
) =|

EDIT :

Here ya go :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGTVlQZGdwLW10N2c/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:05:54 pm by PytonPago »

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2015, 03:02:26 am »

The value (v) in AOpen, that is supposed to identify what you are opening, currently only has value 0. You are testing it for 1.

PytonPago

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2015, 03:39:14 am »

The value (v) in AOpen, that is supposed to identify what you are opening, currently only has value 0. You are testing it for 1.

... thats strange, didnt use the aOpen script part in any other form before and it did change the v value between 1 (pressed) and 0 ... doe, works if i test it for 0 like charm anyway. Still, found out the same was with my BTR (didnt do anything there for quite a whyle - else updating the model, but no changes in script) and i know it worked a whyle back as it was. Did i break something for the AOpen to not get the v = 1 value when pressed ? (i probably got this noticed earlier but didnt, till now as i was occupied with other stuff, like the blinkers in the script and used just the ALight keybind to test stuff)

Thanks Cameni, wouldn't suspect something like this going on. You just spared me a day of re-assembling the script in bits.

cameni

• Brano Kemen
  • Outerra Administrator
  • No sense of urgency.
    • outerra.com
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2015, 03:46:29 am »

Probably missed that change in version 0.8.1.4480 changelog, when SM11 was introduced:

• vehicle doors can be open from outside using the open key, AOpen script action param changed to contain the door id (TODO define&detect doors)

PytonPago

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2015, 04:11:34 am »

Probably missed that change in version 0.8.1.4480 changelog, when SM11 was introduced:

• vehicle doors can be open from outside using the open key, AOpen script action param changed to contain the door id (TODO define&detect doors)

... damn, shouldn't read just the best parts.  :D

PytonPago

« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2015, 07:55:25 am »

Changing Licence-plates ... working well. But the state department of transportation would not be happy - ewerytime you flip the vehicle whyte "Alt + R", it changes it. Basically the greatest invention for bank-robbers.  =D

PytonPago

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2015, 10:02:21 am »

Dear fiends !

Finally the Alpha version of the Ural-4320 6x6 base textured and suspension-workig in different variants:

Version: 0.31

Working:
- Start up and stop with a key. :D
              - gas pedal working
              - HandBrake animated for parking
              - Gear-rod animated
              - ZU-23-2 AAGun System rotation (and its valves - still needs to be finished)
              - Speedmeter and RPMmeter
              - Front- and back-lights (just hiding the bulbs till light-sources are in OT,  swapping for illumination textured ones) ("L" key)
              - Turning-lights at automatic transmission
              - Manual gear control
              - Multiple variations of the truck for the spawner menu (doe more variants possible by an easy slight manual script-modification(mostly for the engine-filter type or the wheel camo-cowers, but more stuff coming in time))
              - Complex suspension
              - Now uses fuel - you can run out of it ! But need to think about a gas-station yet. Also, no weight-reduction script.
              - sounds added again, doe engine-script requires a good sound-profile. That will need some recording and fine-tunning done. :/
               - Horn-sound (works, doe sound system has to be re-done, cause i need some engine-sound samples) ("H" key)
               - License-Plates - with an number generator, giving different ones for each new spawn.
               LIGHTS INCLUDED !

Planned next:
                    - Whipers
                    - Instruments further enhancement (specially alert-lights and systems connected to them)
                    - Adjustable rear-mirrors
                    - In-car ventilation
                    - Turn and alert lights in manual controll mode
                    - Head-glass wipers
                    - Targeting device for BM-21
                    - Finalization of the VZ-20-350 (+ futher model enhancement - DumpTruck, APA-5D Airfield-Electrosystem, UPG-300 Airfield-Hydraulics-system)

(and the things where i have not much idea how i do it  ... at this time)
                    - Flat tire simulation (together with manual control of air-pressure in tires)
                    - Differential for wheel forces (+ differential lock)
                    - More realistic DrivingEngine system (remaking the engine and gearbox scripts to solve some force-speed related issues with the actual state)
                    - 2nd (half) gear and trencher control

- Re-building of key-binds controls

Issues:
                     - Stop-lights may get stuck "ON" after engine shut-downs, but the system the starter works will be re-done later anyway (2-clicks for starting (first for turning the electrical circuit, enabling lights and gauges)) for realism.
                     - Engine dying for first gear a lot ...

Aux3 is used for reloading the ZU-23-2 and for retracting BM-21s Targeting arm.

As a little more realistic approach, i added the need to press the clutch-key (AUX2) for manual gear selection AND BRAKING (for automatic transmission too) ! It may be a little hard to get used to it compared with other models now in OT. I also left off a lot of opening-options from the latest version - i need to re-think key-binds as it would be really bad to use some  fast-keys in that way due t the limited keys we have yet for use (like manual turn-lights, head and far-lights etc.).

For modders, all texture-files in a separate folder. Model + UV-Layouts and Photoshop-files included. Feel free to pimp those textures as ya wish.

Model itself is freeware too, doe a lot of changes are planned, so if ya plan to add something to the model for OT use, do all in new meshes and let me know to implement them ( i know, i should have already 20 new variants done by now myself  ::) ).

Here to get -- OT-Model:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGdml2N1V2c1p6ejg/view?usp=sharing

Here to get -- Blender-Model + texture-stuff:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZscF0ox2AGRzZlVnpuOUJXTUE/view?usp=sharing

... mind i had it published as i didn't get too far with some more complicated stuff settled for quite some time, so don't mind the Sun-shades not usable yet. A little sun in the eyes isnt as bad ... well, use sun-glasses for now.  =D Im also still giving new versions along the topic progress as i like to leave the older versions for ya too, but i may change that later in some way to keep them available in a separate reply ...

Also, you can change some details of the models in the script-editor at the scripts beginning ("Alt + E").
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:47:54 pm by PytonPago »

M7

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2015, 10:28:40 am »

Superb!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10