Outerra Engine > News

Cessna Test Flight

(1/2) > >>

cameni:
Angrypig finally managed to implement the collision detection for JSBSim planes along with joystick support, so we created this video of a short test flight.

[youtube2]TVjCetERjN8[/youtube2]

pico:
Lets fly lets fly, lalalaaaa. Very nice. :)

helio2:
That's cool. If you watch it in HD it feels like your really there! You guys are good with intergrading vehicles , i am memorized. Do you guys work in the game industry or something? That's really good work.

cameni:

--- Quote from: helio2 ---That's cool. If you watch it in HD it feels like your really there! You guys are good with intergrading vehicles , i am memorized. Do you guys work in the game industry or something? That's really good work.
--- End quote ---
We became an independent developer from the beginning of this year, so yes, we basically promoted ourselves to the gaming industry :)
We simply want to utilize the potential the engine has accumulated over the time we worked on it in our spare time. None of the software projects we had been engaged in had a better potential than this. And not one we enjoyed more, either :)

rushfan:
I think I speak for the multitude of Flightsim fanatics, whether it be FS9 or FSX, when I say thank you. Looking at your work and videos gives us a renewed hope that the future of our hobby is not dead. When Microsoft decided not to deal with an important, albeit small, niche in their market anymore, flightsimmers took it as a kick in the gut. We thought those were the best we were going to get. Please say you are intending to develop a flight simulator!!! Your work is outstanding. I don't know what else to say except that I'm blown away and don't stop. Just don't answer any calls from Microsoft asking you to work for them.

Looking forward to much more and will happily volunteer to be a Beta tester in the future.

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version