Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Zombies pandemic  (Read 3335 times)

Kyle939

Zombies pandemic
« on: August 09, 2013, 09:46:59 am »

Hello,

I thought I might be the first one to say this.

If the game was finished more with full cities, explorer-able buildings etc

Why not add multiplayer and then zombies.... Yes I know there is DayZ but this a entire planet. Could make one server. A giant server and players choose a spawn and then let them be :)

One world, one server, all players to there. Allowing you to spawn to friends, scavenge for supplies on planet earth itself. I reckon it would be amazing.

This has not been done before. Well it has but on a tiny map. This is planet earth with you and your friends, with zombies on a massive scale.  It would be amazing I think.

One world and server be better for creating bases as they would not move unless destroyed.

It is entire planet earth so plenty of space for millions of people as there is on the world.

What do you think?

If I know how to use the creating tool I would happy sit and create cities kinda he same to real ones then submit so the devs could add to the game themselves saving loads of time as the community can help build. Obviously the devs check out the build before submitting.

Thank you for reading.

Kind regards

Pyroman31FF

Re: Zombies pandemic
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 03:22:42 pm »

Hello,

I thought I might be the first one to say this.

Hell no! Maybe you were the first today, but overall you can draw a number. A number with at least four digits...

Kyle939

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 03:26:10 pm »

Ah right okay.

That is because it is an awesome idea :)

One world, one server.... Best option. Do not need multiple servers for such an enormous world. Planet earth.

Many ways it can go but it would blow WarZ, DayZ,Stage of decay out of the water and be a past thing lol. This would be the best potential.

necro

• google+ Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 03:42:40 pm »

There is a reason why MMORPGs split the users into instances. There is a physical limit of users who can organized by a server in real time.