Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Inspirational images  (Read 121888 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Inspirational images
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2015, 12:44:48 pm »

Perfect find Acetone ! .. must say, that instructor guy was really cool to cower so many stuff, so easily, on the first flight.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Uriah

• Global Moderator
  • We do these things not because they are easy. -JFK
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2015, 10:26:48 pm »

Nice videos! I absolutely suck in helicopters, though.......  =|

'H' Key toggles hover mode, switching on the helicopter fly-by-wire system, allowing you to set pitch roll yaw, and the computer controls the aircraft to hold the desired angle.

Regards,
Uriah

HiFlyer

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2015, 06:30:12 am »

Nice videos! I absolutely suck in helicopters, though.......  =|

'H' Key toggles hover mode, switching on the helicopter fly-by-wire system, allowing you to set pitch roll yaw, and the computer controls the aircraft to hold the desired angle.

Regards,
Uriah

No..... Nothing has ever helped me control a copter in any sim, ever. I simply suck at it.

I crash them real good, though.
Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

PytonPago

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2015, 01:55:26 pm »

No..... Nothing has ever helped me control a copter in any sim, ever. I simply suck at it.
I crash them real good, though.

... so there is just one single option for ya : Big jug full off belly-happy maker and a week of sunlight deprivation, cause you will be having a date ... whyte your joystick.

... well, if you're up to it.  =D
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

HiFlyer

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2015, 10:17:38 am »

Me.

A helicopter.

Plus 3 seconds.......

Spex: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro

M7

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2015, 10:44:58 am »

That last pic is definatly off topic as it doesn't qualify as an inspirational image  =D =D =D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 10:47:34 am by M7 »

PytonPago

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2015, 11:57:59 am »

Me.

A helicopter.

Plus 3 seconds.......

Oh my ...  =D

That last pic is definatly off topic as it doesn't qualify as an inspirational image  =D =D =D

... discouragement as hell ... well, they say books arent good with a good twist.  =D  =D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:53:00 am by PytonPago »

Acetone

• Youtube channel
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2015, 08:03:16 am »

When I posted the two Dslyecxi videos the other day, I wanted to add a small one but couldn't find it :)

The entire mission is worth it if you have some time.

PytonPago

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 08:59:14 am »

When I posted the two Dslyecxi videos the other day, I wanted to add a small one but couldn't find it :)

The entire mission is worth it if you have some time.

... crash-landing at a T-72s ass ... well, why not repair a helo right in the middle of the canonade ?  =D

KW71

• Outerra Developer
  • Love OT!
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2015, 09:56:03 am »

Me.

A helicopter.

Plus 3 seconds.......

LOL!!!

"A man who is contented with what he has done, will never become famous for what he will do".

PytonPago

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2015, 01:24:15 pm »

Yeah ... now when i see that picture again .... id say you try a too fast take-off. If ya can, try setting the joystick sensitivity to really low and get off the ground as slowly as it gets, trying to hower (or at least not to move in any direction too quickly).   

Back at topic ... as those textures were posted, that should make some visual projection of different minerals on mountains ... i just thought of some inspirations :

It probably newer gets right for all the specially looking mountains, cause the way they were formed would have to be in procedural generation somehow, witch is probably almost impossible even of an one state area.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:26:20 pm by PytonPago »

M7

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 03:41:44 pm »

It's got nothing to do with outerra but what the heck...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=857094234319538

HiFlyer

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2015, 09:05:28 am »

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:08:25 am by HiFlyer »

TimXWB

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2015, 10:57:25 am »

Now imagine this diveristy of objects, roads & stuff in outerra.. :-) Parts of the scenery are made with world2xplane i think.

HiFlyer

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2015, 03:54:50 pm »

Now imagine this diveristy of objects, roads & stuff in outerra.. :-) Parts of the scenery are made with world2xplane i think.

I think Outerra can approximate this, but it will almost certainly require some intensive effort and resources applied to the biomes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16