Outerra forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Author Topic: Aircrafts in tech demo?  (Read 6980 times)

Eggtooth

Aircrafts in tech demo?
« on: August 10, 2013, 02:58:09 pm »

Hello, I am asking this question: why are Aircrafts unavailable in Tech Demo? I am extremly hesitating to buy this "game" due to (I think) slow developement. I would love to try the aircrafts in Tech Demo before buying this game since this is the only thing that makes me wish to buy this and fly over the earth (which I supposedly could do in Flight Simulator X, but here it's more accurate). Youtube videos didn't pleased me enought so I wanted to try it myself... is there any way to enable aircrafts in tech demo?

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
Re: Aircrafts in tech demo?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 06:05:24 pm »

Hello, I am asking this question: why are Aircrafts unavailable in Tech Demo? I am extremly hesitating to buy this "game" due to (I think) slow developement. I would love to try the aircrafts in Tech Demo before buying this game since this is the only thing that makes me wish to buy this and fly over the earth (which I supposedly could do in Flight Simulator X, but here it's more accurate). Youtube videos didn't pleased me enought so I wanted to try it myself... is there any way to enable aircrafts in tech demo?

.. nah, just the tatra  :(   ,,, the cesna is done well, and the downloadable Shavrov too, mig a little out of real engine param., but not much others yet. But i would not hesitate if i where you ... i certainly did not when it came. Progress may be slow, but i think it will get along when the clouds and biomes are done.
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Eggtooth

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:22:42 pm »

Does anybody know how to turn on Lights on truck at night? Because this doesn't seem to work.

Jagerbomber

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:48:06 pm »

Headlight fluid.
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

Eggtooth

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 07:53:14 pm »

Sorry, what is headlight fluid and how to enable it?

Jagerbomber

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 08:31:51 pm »

There are no lights in Outerra/Anteworld yet.
"Perhaps this speaks to some larger trend within society today...  A prevailing desire on the part of indie developers to recreate the entire world into one where you can charge more than $15 for your game design degree coursework." - Yahtzee ;) :P

Chaoz

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 08:32:39 pm »

there are currently no headlights in this game, or any ligthing at all besides the sun so you won't have that right now

Eggtooth

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 08:34:19 pm »

There are no lights in Outerra/Anteworld yet.

Thank you kindly for your answer (...) And thanks to poster above me for same good answer.

I might get this game soon if I'll play it more.

Raiko here, I've cleaned up the topic.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:53:53 pm by RaikoRaufoss »

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 12:12:23 am »

Headlight fluid.

... dont forget the elbow grease !!  ;D

Do not worry Eggtooth, creators working hard to make all needed stuff as soon as possible. At this time, just the comunity guys are doing modells for OT, so not much content and functions yet at them. Once a team will get their hands on that kind of stuff, it will get to the awesomeness level very speedy.  ;)
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 10:19:20 pm »

Headlight fluid.

You actually went there.. You bastard.
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

Jagerbomber

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 10:50:07 pm »

I couldn't help it.  ;D

Hey!... Who deleted my second post?  >:(