Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Outerra Tech Demo download. Help with graphics driver issues

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: AKs  (Read 84959 times)

PytonPago

• It´s way too complex, dont let me try to explain !
AKs
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:03:43 am »

Heh, just thought, as the scripting lasts me too much nerves some days, i started an AK-project. Yet just the 74M, but will make all the variants and side-rail addons for some mod/play in OT for you people ...

We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

Bartolomeus

• VirtualTechArt Design
Re: AKs
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 10:33:32 am »

Nice AK model, great work! :)

Marko

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 11:08:57 am »

Now to get my character to hold one.

EDIT: Why is your grass so big? Are your humans small?
"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 11:28:17 am »

Now to get my character to hold one.

EDIT: Why is your grass so big? Are your humans small?

may be the hill up-slope making it look like that ... its somewhere right under the cammera position ... but maybe some of my settings too ...

P.S.: Still need the VDV soldier for that baby. :D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:29:58 am by PytonPago »
We are still undeveloped as long as we don´t realize, that all our science is still descriptive, and than beyond that description lies a whole new world we just haven´t even started to fully understand.

leglobetrotter

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 03:19:41 pm »

Good morning Pago and to all the world,

As appointed Marko, this is really of the beautiful workmanship.

And now meanwhile that the war would be in Outerra it ought to dubbed
personage to ascend spells of keepers next air-ports.
One does not know never with a sly enemy.  :) ;)

As already do I please am not not at all a designer neither a programmer of
3Ds but I love to partake to the birth of a programme
Then if it must test products that will be a pleasure for my sake to do tests.

And as I am ill, I would think to something different and forgotten for a time
the illness..

You are all the boy who bring a contribution to Outerra, super peoples and
have the sense assessed in your writings.  :D :D ;)

Ange
My cordialites
Ange

PytonPago

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 07:06:00 am »

Started up whyte the soldier figure ... seems it will be better to do a set of them in different equipement. Will try to make basic M23 Flora camos and MG/AK/SVD types of the 6sh92 vest. A little question for AngryPig : whyte models made of several different pieces (in my case Legs-Torso-Head as different parts - even some cloth pieces will be split (will try a model of hi polygons there)) - how do you want to handle animations whyteout possible artifacts at their connections, or will we need anyways to do some model extensions at those places ?

Some size comparison:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:08:30 am by PytonPago »

PytonPago

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 11:04:45 am »

My favorite scope - 1P29 ... but needs still some tweaking.  :P

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:15:15 pm by PytonPago »

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 01:22:22 pm »

We should make a list of armaments we want to see in game. I was inches away from buying a Kriss in real life. But new laws came about and told me to F___ off.

"Fear accompanies the possibility of death, Calm shepherds its certainty" - General Ka Dargo

PytonPago

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 03:18:37 pm »

We should make a list of armaments we want to see in game.

Yes .. we should make a separate topic like the "vehicle request" ... doe i will make you sad, my hands will be off for the tons of russian arms there are made plus all the scopes. I just hope to get someday to the Pribor-3 beast, cause, if there is something better than the AK - its definitely a three-barrel bullpup AK.   ;Dv ;D

I was inches away from buying a Kriss in real life. But new laws came about and told me to F___ off.

Didnt know your nation sacked automatic´s (doe a single shot version should not be problem). Surely they take the homeland security stuff too far these days compared to your history. (especially in the non-guns related topics) ... anyway, a nice choice actually,  ;)  was looking some time back into its back-force reduction mechanism. An interesting technical solution.

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 03:28:11 pm »

First, Automatics take years to acquire in the states and with the permits cost as much as a used car ($15,000 is the cheapest you will find legally). But Assault weapons (defined as a gun with a magazine and semi-auto action) are now illegal in NY state which means no Kriss for me unless I move out of this state.

I did however buy the old west equivalent of a .45 kriss. .. A Rossi Circuit Judge

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:47:05 pm by ZeosPantera »

PytonPago

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 04:17:06 pm »

Aw ... an overpower-revolver turned Winchester style ... im sure bounty hunters run on those in Texas. :D

And the quote : "(defined as a gun with a magazine and semi-auto action) " .. how that not illegal all kinds of weapons except of musket's and single munition shotguns (pistols are there too !) ? ? ? ?  :o Surely, lawyers, economes and politicians will be the end of our civilization ... no question they do what they can to ensure you´re unarmed.  ;D

In our country, if you´re not a spec-police or military, no auto-actions available. In other case, just single actions under strict control and badly acquirable licenses for those. So mostly just expans-weapons to get, mostly for historic reenactment use to see in our public hands. But some old people still have their WWII fragments found in their garages/roofs every now and then. But would not play whyte those, especially when the majority composes of 60+ year old mortar rounds ... but i dont care much. Im an hardcore Airsoft fanatic. :D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 04:23:44 pm by PytonPago »

ZeosPantera

• ||>>-Z-<<||
  • Global Moderator
  • #1 Outerra Fan Boy
    • My Youtube
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 04:45:15 pm »

Not Texas..

PytonPago

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 06:00:19 am »

Slowly to the grenade launcher ... (yes, the optics are a little heawy-detailed, but so much more beautifull in OT :D )

Will try my best to finish in two weeks time. I should post them separately then in OTx and as collada/max file for people to play with ... maybe even different grenades and some munition.
 ... doe no anim. skills at my hands, so if someone feels for it, can try to make the baby do some interesting tricks then ...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:07:28 am by PytonPago »

necro

• google+ Blog
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 07:45:18 am »

Why not smoothing the object? I guess you are using blender (the colors are similar) so press T and search the "Smooth" Button on the left. It works for the whole mesh if you are in object mode and for several parts if you are in edit mode.

PytonPago

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 01:31:40 pm »

No worry ... will make some tweaks, but making main mesh-parts little bulky whyle modeling (a little easier for the way i do stuff in blender) ... when its all done, i will smoothen them all to a normalized level.Just want the gro be done first.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 01:33:55 pm by PytonPago »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11